R&D DevOps Engineer
Our client is one of the world's most advanced cyber-security & defense players and have been in business ever since 1966. They provide a comprehensive range of IT Security products and services to the private and public sector. They develop and supply a broad portfolio of airborne, land and naval systems and products for defense, homeland security and commercial applications. Their systems and products are installed on new platforms, and they also perform comprehensive platform modernization programs.
They approximately have around 13,000 employees, the majority of whom are engaged in engineering, mechanics, research and development, and other computing and technical areas. They are a global presence that started in Middle East and is now working in countries in Europe, North America, South American, and Southeast Asia. Our client offers a supporting team and management, with great plans to develop the PMO further and a work environment with plenty of opportunity for growth. In this company, you will also get a chance to work with some of the most exciting new offerings, products and services in cutting edge Cyber Security Solutions. They are continuously growing and this is the opportunity for you to be part of that growth.
• Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish
various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
• Working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development, system operations
• IT, HW and Software
• Install, configure and deploy Elbit Software
• Ability to participate in a multi-task environment
• Familiarity with Support methodologies and practices
• Set and meet the performances by KPIs
• A person that takes ownership and covers the end-2-end
Expected Experience and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering - Advantage
• Micro services environment with understanding and distributed architecture - Docker and
Kubernetes are must
• Experience in BigData,Kafka, Elasticsearch, Flink -Advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of CD/CI processes
• Knowledge and experience in problem solving with Kibana, Prometheus and Grafana
• Knowledge of scripting like: Ansible, bash, python
• Experience with virtualization environment (VMWare) - Advantage
• Cloud experience- Advantage
• Working over on-prem environment.