Our client is one of the world's most advanced cyber-security & defense players and have been in business ever since 1966. They provide a comprehensive range of IT Security products and services to the private and public sector. They develop and supply a broad portfolio of airborne, land and naval systems and products for defense, homeland security and commercial applications. Their systems and products are installed on new platforms, and they also perform comprehensive platform modernization programs.
They approximately have around 13,000 employees, the majority of whom are engaged in engineering, mechanics, research and development, and other computing and technical areas. They are a global presence that started in Middle East and is now working in countries in Europe, North America, South American, and Southeast Asia. Our client offers a supporting team and management, with great plans to develop the PMO further and a work environment with plenty of opportunity for growth. In this company, you will also get a chance to work with some of the most exciting new offerings, products and services in cutting edge Cyber Security Solutions. They are continuously growing and this is the opportunity for you to be part of that growth.
- Customer centric, becoming the person our customers trust and value
- Problem solver, taking ownership and team player with hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative to resolution.
- Working knowledge of cyber processes, implementation and system operations
- IT, HW and Software
- Install, configure and deploy Elbit Software
- Ability to participate in a multi-task environment
- Familiarity with Support methodologies, practices and tools
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
Expected Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 3 years’ experience in R&D / technical support / professional services or similar
- Ability to understand and analyze complicated, multidisciplinary and distributed systems
- Experience with operating systems: Linux and Windows
- Experience with NetApp, VMware
- Experience with Networking
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving with Kibana, Prometheus and Grafana – advantage
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving with Micro services environment - Docker and Kubernetes advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering – Advantage
- Experience with SQL databases - Advantage
- Experience with BigData, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Flink -Advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of CD/CI processes - Advantage
- Knowledge of scripting like: Ansible, bash, python - Advantage
- Working over on-prem environment