Job Title: Network Services Professional
Location: Singapore covering the APAC Region
About the Company:
A global telecommunications and networking solutions provider, specializing in the design and delivery of cutting-edge technology for businesses and enterprises. They offer a wide range of communication, networking, and infrastructure solutions that empower organizations to connect, collaborate, and innovate in the digital age.
- Collaborate closely with our Sales and Pre-Sales teams to provide technical support and consultancy services, acting as the local technical point of contact for our services business.
- Assist Pre-Sales in evaluating and testing technology infrastructure for its alignment with strategic corporate objectives.
- Work in conjunction with Technical Support Teams to resolve customer's escalated technical issues, troubleshooting high-complexity problems on-site when necessary.
- Analyze network configuration and design challenges, engaging with various departments to address customer issues effectively.
- Provide technical support both on-site and remotely to our Business Partners and customers for escalated or critical cases.
- Create customized installation and integration documentation, troubleshooting guides, best practices, and share knowledge through various channels to enhance the technical capabilities of peers and business partners.
- Conduct test plans to ensure the proper operation of solutions.
- Arrange and participate in technical review meetings with Business Partners and Clients.
- Support project/scope definition and provide Professional Services estimates in our offers.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, ensuring their satisfaction with Network Infrastructure products, which will lead to future purchases of products and services.
- Strong experience in LAN Switching, L2/L3 IP/MPLS Services, and POL/GPON/XGPON Post-Sales.
- Familiarity with competitive landscapes and the ability to conduct or support Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Willingness to learn and support other products and technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and travel within the APAC region for support activities.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- In-depth technical skills in LAN, POL, and IP/MPLS technology, with WLAN knowledge as a plus.
- Experience in working with customers and partners to resolve technical challenges.
- Familiarity with Routing, Switching, POL, and WLAN Protocols/Standards.
- Strong understanding of Layer 2/3 Protocols, VLAN/VPLS, SPB, OSPF, Multicast, RADIUS, 802.1x, EAP, Network Management tools, and more.
- Certification at the CCNA / CCNP / NRS I / NRS II level or equivalent.
- Accountability for results.
- Initiative and Teamwork.
- Strong team player with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Innovation & Change.
- Business acumen.
- Coaching and developing others.
- Open communication.
- Striving for excellence.
- Impact and influence.
- Negotiation and persuasion.
- Strong customer-oriented approach.
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering or Computer Science/IT with 7 years of experience or equivalent work experience of 10+ years with a Diploma in Networking/IT/Computer.
- 6 to 9 years of customer-facing experience in project, consulting, and onsite troubleshooting.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with GPON or/and IP/MPLS products.
- Experience in Network Design, Operations, and Troubleshooting.
- Willingness to travel to support critical customer projects in APAC countries.