Job Title: Software Test QA Engineer
Location: Singapore / Hybrid working
Full time permanent position
A cyber R&D innovation centre based in Singapore, is looking for a Software Test QA Engineer to join a team of passionate cybersecurity professionals and researchers. As a Software Test QA Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of our cutting-edge cybersecurity products.
If you are passionate about ensuring the quality of cutting-edge cybersecurity products, and you have a keen eye for detail, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Join a team of talented and driven cybersecurity professionals and researchers and make a real difference in the field of cybersecurity. Apply today and take the next step in your career as a Software Test QA Engineer.
• Review project documentation, customer demands, and product objectives to understand the software application under test.
• Develop comprehensive test plans that can validate both functional and non-functional requirements of the application prior to its release to end-users.
• Execute test cases, recording any issues or defects encountered during testing.
• Collaborate with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders to identify and resolve issues. • Communicate testing results and issues clearly and effectively to all stakeholders.
• Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in software testing and quality assurance.
• Participate in the development and implementation of testing frameworks, methodologies, and tools. • Provide feedback on product design and functionality to improve the overall user experience.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in software quality assurance.
• Strong understanding of QA methodologies and experience with the software development life cycle. • Proficient in programming for white-box testing and familiar with grey-box and black-box testing.
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Familiarity with Selenium and JMeter tools. • Having familiarity with Supertest, Mocha and TestCafe frameworks would be an added advantage.
• Strong organizational and methodical skills, with the ability to handle multitasking.
• Capable of executing both manual and automated test suites throughout the project cycle.
• Ability to identify and report discrepancies discovered during testing, and to compose test reports.
• Proficient in setting up and configuring testing environments and data.
• Willingness to contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including testing tools, process improvements, and test automation.
• Proficient in implementing and maintaining test scripts, shell scripts, and testing tools for automation purposes and test coverage improvements.
• Detail-oriented with an eye for details.
They offer a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages professional development and continuous learning. As a member of the team, you'll have access to ongoing training and development opportunities to help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends in software testing and quality assurance.