Job Title: Software Engineer – Cybersecurity
Location: Singapore / Hybrid work
A cutting-edge cybersecurity R&D innovation centre based in Singapore, searching for a dynamic and driven Software Engineer to join our team of cybersecurity professionals and researchers. As a Software Engineer, you will work closely with researchers to develop innovative cybersecurity products that contribute to the advancement of cybersecurity solutions in Singapore and beyond.
At the cybersecurity R&D innovation centre, the team values professional development and believe in continuously learning new technologies and skills. As a member of their team, you'll have access to ongoing training and development opportunities to help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends in cybersecurity.
They offer a hybrid work environment that allows you to work from home and in-office, giving you the flexibility to manage your work-life balance. You'll work alongside highly talented colleagues who are passionate about cybersecurity and are always willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
• Collaborate with researchers to develop cutting-edge cybersecurity products.
• Become a domain expert in a specific field of cybersecurity and build up knowledge.
• Participate in technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation efforts.
• Develop effective solutions/designs/code/unit tests.
• Write APIs and create security and data protection settings.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software. • Ensure proper documentation is in place.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a software developer.
• Proficient in common stacks and frameworks such as React, Next.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, IIS, NGNIX, Apache TomCat, MongoDB, MySQL, Nodejs, Python, and C#.
• Experience in unit testing (Supertest, Pytest), containerization (Docker), and source control (GitHub).
• Excellent analytical, teamwork and communication skills.
• Organized and has the ability to properly document software.
• Cybersecurity experience is an added advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering/Science preferred.