Job Title: Principal Architect Telco API - Join Our Innovative Telco API Network Services Team!
We are looking for a Principal Architect Telco API to help us lead the digital transformation of our Bridge Members Operators, by creating innovative network services through Telco APIs. As a Principal Architect, you will play a key role in defining, designing, and implementing new Telco services leveraging the 5G network of Asian Operators.
• Drive the architecture and design of Telco APIs solutions and new products, with a view to integrate with numerous Telco core networks and other OSS / BSS systems.
• Create Design/Architectural standards that define guidelines, service design principles, and patterns to build robust, reliable, and secure services that expose stable, well-documented, and easy-to-use APIs to Telco customers.
• Provide end-to-end architecture for publishing APIs, including tools, and ensuring that different design aspects are covered.
• Research and evaluate emerging technology and recommend a roadmap and long-term technical strategy.
• Collaborate and co-develop solutions with Telco Architects within Operators and international Telco partners and forums.
• Provide strong leadership to drive CPaaS transformation program around Telco APIs, including the management of processes, automation, best practices, documentations, and more.
Key Job Requirements:
• Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with 10-15 years of experience in designing, optimizing, and managing large scale telecommunication providers.
• Deep understanding of Telco network architectures, technologies, services, service-based architecture, and network automation, for fix network and mobile 4G/5G.
• Knowledge of full-stack API Management Platform with good insights of the offerings from industry players.
• Strong knowledge of cloud architecture (private cloud, multi-cloud, hybrid cloud), software-defined networking, 3GPP standards, network virtualization, containerization, and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies, and security fundamentals.
• Ability to develop technology architecture roadmap, strategy, migration implementation plans, by working in a consultative manner with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Proven track record of integrating security principles of APIs, RESTful APIs, event-driven architecture, microservices, SSO, OAuth, IAM, Zero Trust, etc. and owning and creating complete secure architecture.
• Knowledge of HTTP2 protocols and relevance in 5G Service-based architecture.
• Exceptional documentation skills that can clearly articulate technical designs, issues and constraints, procedures, and network assessments.
If you are passionate about digital transformation and have expert knowledge and competence in Telco core networks, CPaaS software architecture, edge computing, and IT domain covering cloud technologies, API lifecycle management, and platform business model, then we want to hear from you! Join the team and be part of an exciting journey towards creating innovative network services through Telco APIs.