Key Words: Operational Technology, OT, ICS, CII, Critical Information Infrastructure, Utility Industry, Power Industry, Logistics, CISO, GRC, Governance, Risk, Compliance
Role: CII Security Consultant
Flexible Work Arrangements: Hybrid
Industry: Security Advisory
About the Company:
Our client is a newly formed Government agency focused on creating a safe and secure cyberspace to protect the Digital Way of Life. It is a government branch that provides a dedicated and centralized oversight of the national cyber security functions while engaging the partners to ensure the holistic development of the cyber security landscape in making sure that there is a heightened cyber security awareness both in the public and the private sector. The main benefit is to create a trusted and resilient world that is connected. It offers exciting opportunities for individuals to be part of our dynamic, multi-disciplinary and committed team shaping Singapore's cyber security landscape learning from best practices from around the world.
About the Job:
Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) Division works to strengthen the cybersecurity of our critical sectors in Government, Transport, Services and Utilities clusters. The team partners regulators and CII owners to strengthen the cyber resiliency of the Nation's CII against cyber threats and to ensure the continuity of the essential services. Towards this end, your work will be focused on enhancing the protection, detection, response and recovery capabilities of CII.
You will be involved in directing, supervising and the administration of the cybersecurity governance and legislative framework, and engaging stakeholders on cyber risk management efforts and security measures. Experienced candidate will be exposed to engagement opportunities with foreign government cybersecurity agencies, International think-tanks and technical practice groups. As a senior member of the team, you will assist in the supervision and governance of the CIIs. If deemed suitable, you will undertake managerial responsibilities for a team of officers. There will also be opportunities for frequent interactions with senior leaders in the cybersecurity space.
• Experience formulating and implementing cybersecurity policies and code of practice
• Defence policy management experience or at least 12-15 years of Information Technology and/or Operational Technology in the area of cybersecurity governance, risk management, compliance and/or cyber consulting capacity
• Relevant qualification in Political Science, Info-Communications Technology-related discipline (Cyber/Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems), Science or Engineering
• Strong technical skills in network defences, application, database and operating system security preferred; cybersecurity assessment, cloud security, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, incident management and IoT security are desired
• Professional certifications such as CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, and CISA are preferred; CISSP, GRID, GDAT, GDSA and GICSP are desired