Key Words: DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, CI/CD, Big Data, Kafka, Elasticsearch, ELK, Kibana, Ansible, Kubernetes, Bash, Python, VMware
Role: DevOps Engineer
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
Function: Security Operations Centre
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most advanced cyber-security & defense players and have been in business ever since 1966. They provide a comprehensive range of IT Security products and services to the private and public sector. They develop and supply a broad portfolio of airborne, land and naval systems and products for defense, homeland security and commercial applications. Their systems and products are installed on new platforms, and they also perform comprehensive platform modernization programs.
They approximately have around 13,000 employees, the majority of whom are engaged in engineering, mechanics, research and development, and other computing and technical areas. They are a global presence that started in Middle East and is now working in countries in Europe, North America, South American, and Southeast Asia. Our client offers a supporting team and management, with great plans to develop the PMO further and a work environment with plenty of opportunity for growth. In this company, you will also get a chance to work with some of the most exciting new offerings, products and services in cutting edge Cyber Security Solutions. They are continuously growing and this is the opportunity for you to be part of that growth.
About the DevOps Engineer:
- You will be a team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment,
- You should posses working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development and system operations.
- You will be installing, configuring and deploying the company Software.
- You should have the ability to participate in a multi-tasking environment.
- You should have familiarity with support methodologies and practices.
- You should be able to set, meet the performances by KPIs and be a person who takes ownership and covers end-2-end.
- You will be responsible for developing the DevOps solution to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of the cyber processes.
- Your role will emphasize on open source technologies with microservices environment based on Docker, orchestrated by Kubernetes with CI/CD processes.
- Your role will require a high degree of coordination with the company's engineering, services, laboratory, R&D Operations and Business Teams.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to obtain a CAT1 security clearance in Singapore.
- Posses a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Posses knowledge working in a microservices environment with understanding of the distributed architecture.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Big Data, Kafka, Elasticsearch and Flink will be advantageous.
- Experience and knowledge, understanding the CI/CD process, problem solving with Kibana, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Ansible, Bash, Python.
- Experience working in a virtualization environment (VMware) and Cloud would be advantageous.