Keywords: Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Sourcing, Researcher, Interviewing, Executive Search, Talent Management, Recruiting
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Function: Talent Acquisition, Recruitment
Location: Singapore, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Hybrid and Remote options.
For over 10 years, SearchElect has specialised as a search firm serving the mid to senior level APAC technology talent market with a modern, innovative approach. SearchElect is responding to the current market needs of not just farming resumes or qualifying against keyword searches but working as a partner to both our clients and candidates.
We have a deep understanding of the IT and Telco services industry from Sales to Delivery of the entire IT stack. This allows us to understand the human equity ecosystem required in the Future of Work. We qualify against IQ/EQ and align our candidates and clients career expectations to ensure an accurate and sustainable match.
About the Recruitment Consultant
- You will work in between the Sales Team and candidates in partnership taking control of managing the recruitment process from candidate generation through to candidate placement.
- You will work within a vertical market specialization having direct touch points to a network of mid, senior candidates and niche junior level candidates.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the various research tools to come up with a ‘Talent Map’ of the market and own candidate control through the entire recruitment process.
- Additional to working on various recruitment processes, you will also be at the forefront of the market activity. Therefore an important source of business intelligence to feed back into the SearchElect organization and adding value to ensure the organization remains competitive has a leading edge and capitalizes on market trends and opportunities.
- You will proactively work with the various support teams within SearchElect such as Marketing and Business support teams to generate the right audiences for specific job requirements or campaigns that will contribute to the overall objectives of SearchElect.
- People-oriented mindset - able to understand and appreciate other perspectives
- Realistic thinker and able to overcome objectives pragmatically
- Build a relationship with customers within a professional capacity
- Strong communication skills to articulate with internal and external people.
- Strong appetite to continually learn and develop yourself.
- Self managing your time in both remote and onsite locations for work/life balance.
- Comfortable to work within a multicultural environment.
- Comfortable to work with multinational clients and international candidates.