Key Words: Backend Engineer, Product Development, MySQL, MongoDB, Database Development, ETL, DevOps, Micro-Services, Big Data.
Role: Backend Big Data Engineer
Flexible Work Arrangements: Hybrid
Industry: Hot SAAS Startup
Function: Research & Development
About the Company:
VC backed venture starring some of the finest global talent from the biggest name in the SAAS platform industry to build a unique B2B platform within a highly demanded and well funded technology sector. As a new startup, the working environment is Agile, high energy with rapid continual learning working closely with founders on an incredible journey fixing major problems.
About the Job:
We are looking for an ambitious Backend Engineer with solid prior experience in database development within a Cloud Micro-Services environment. You will be Agile, comfortable with taking ownership, trying out new technologies and methodologies within a vanilla space where you can make your mark. This is a mission critical role where your attributes and effort will be recognised and rewarded in this meritocracy environment. This is not just another name badge job, but a real opportunity to put your Big Data, BackEnd Development skills into meaningful output.
Gazelle - expect a fast and dynamic work culture working with the sharpest minds motivated by learning and growing individually and as a team - limited seats available!
- Work closely with talented front-end engineers to connect data pipelines to the presentation layer
- Love Data and be a Data Shogun.
- Build and scale micro-services
- Work in a DevOps Environment
- Did I mention Agile already?
- Working collaboratively with people from different cultures
- #FastAPI, #Airflow, #MySQL, #MongoDB, #Kafka, #RabbitMQ - and anything else you want to play with