Key Words: Cybersecurity Roadmap, Cybersecurity Standards, CISSP, GICSP, CISM, OT, AI, Cloud, Cryptography, Emerging Technology
Role: Senior Security Consultant, Technology and Standards
Industry: Cybersecurity, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is an influential organization working on critical projects across various industry domains. They provide opportunities to any successful candidates to learn and grow their skills and experience in a supportive and dynamic environment with aggressive growth plans and long-term job security using the latest technology innovations.
About the Senior Security Consultant, Technology and Standards
This role will be a member of the Technology and Standards team, wherein you will be responsible for working closely with ecosystem partners with regards to the following:
- Perform horizon scanning and prepare tech advisories, policies for emerging technologies, assessing their implications in Singapore and the cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Develop cybersecurity technology roadmaps for emerging domains such as Comms & OT, Internet, AI, Cloud, Applied Cryptography, IoT, Mobility & Apps.
- Work with teams to drive cybersecurity standards across 10 Standards Committees.
- Develop standards with local and international partners to spearhead secure adoption of technologies.
- Build cybersecurity technology and standards in collaboration with international partners and engage thought leaders at various international discussions.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Qualifications in Engineering or Computer Science or other relevant degrees. A specialisation in Cybersecurity or ICT is a preference.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, GICSP or CISM would be an advantage
- Extensive experience in cybersecurity strategy development, planning, policy development and/or standards development.
- Analytical and self-starter with the ability to keep up with the pace of emerging and disruptive technologies such as Comms & OT, Internet, AI, Cloud, Applied Cryptography, IoT, Mobility & Apps.
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight timelines.
- Independent worker, and yet able to function as a good team player.
- Excellent networking skills and organisational abilities, to foster interest and forge collaboration across a diverse spectrum of partners.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills, and able to engage senior or middle management.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory, please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.