Key Words: Cybersecurity, Kubernetes
Role: DevOps Engineer
Flexible Work Arrangements: Hybrid
Industry: Cyber Security
About the Company:
The client is a relentless organization in the field of cybersecurity. The goal of the company is to offer innovative solutions to fight global cyber incidents and threats with advanced thread detection tools. It also aims to host a unique blend of top-notch computer experts (AKA “white-hat hackers”), cyber researchers and engineers, to meet challenges in this dynamic and increasingly complex cyber domain. They are a recipient of a grant, as part of the Singapore Economic Development Board's (EDB) Research Incentive Scheme for Companies (RISC).
- Build and maintain our products infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance, and scalability.
- Assess architectures and designs for security vulnerabilities; propose and build implementable alternatives for clients.
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks that produces artifacts that support security and compliance needs for clients.
- Implement best practices for cloud security and infrastructure on our client’s cloud platforms.
- Support the company IT infrastructure both on premise and on cloud.
- 3+ years of DevSecOps experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with AWS/ Azure/ GCP platforms.
- Experience with AWS/ Azure/ GCP and/or on-premises infrastructure.
- Good communication and coordination skills, possess strong sense of ownership
- Familiar or keen in support and consulting, including both internal and client facing experience
- Strong experience in DevOps development practices and CI/CD pipelines
- Significant experience as a security-focused developer and DevSecOps practices
- Excellent presentation and briefing skills
- Willing to accept challenges and passionate in learning, able to respond quickly during emergency events
- AWS/ Azure/ GCP certification in the DevOps/ Security/ Solution architect space certification will be a plus
- CISSP/ DevOps-related certification will be a plus
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.